I feel like every weekend I spend hours planning out my meal list for the week. To make my life easier, and hopefully yours!, I am going to publish a week's worth of meals. Stay tuned to this post over the next few weeks because it will build and build until you have a month's worth of meals planned. After a month, the rotation can be started over again :) I've also left spots for trying out new recipes, but the core list is clean, easy to prepare, and can be prepped on Sunday and frozen for later in the week - all of my favorite things! Enjoy!!
1) Taco Soup
2) Turkey Meatloaf + potatoes
3) Pasta Primavera (Any whole wheat pasta // lots of veggies - carrots, zucchini, squash, broccoli, etc. // any sauce - pictured light Alfredo pesto)
4) Chicken Sausage + Risotto (I love Aidells Chicken & Apple and Lundberg Creamy Parmesan) - cook according to instructions
5) Try something new!
1) Greek Chicken + rice
2) Turkey Chili
3) Pork Chops with Mushroom Sauce + rice
4) Broccoli Alfredo (Any whole wheat pasta // broccoli // light Alfredo sauce) (~7 WWPoints+)
5) Pesto Chicken Pizza